Thursday, January 22, 2015

On the edge...!

I'm still working my way through the surveys, and let me just say, that you are all SO, so amazing. What a talented and creative group of people. Your towns are lucky to have you.

As of right now, we are at 499 participating libraries over the past 4 years. I hope we hit 500 tonight! I bet we will.

I wanted to give a special congratulations to Connecticut and Jennifer and Christine at CLC (since I have just finished that section) for an amazing participation upswing. You can see how Connecticut 'turned the map red' right here http://www.ctlibrarians.org/?page=Take - All our friends in other states - if you have info on your state pages - like a map or an announcement - please send me links, and I will post on your state entry!

Publicity! Please remember to get your events on your website. Don't make people hunt around for it; they may visit your website to see what's up; you don't want them to leave (click, click) without finding out about your events.

No comments:

Post a Comment