Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Full List of Participants - In Progress

Hi, everyone,

I am working on a full list of participants that will be an online spreadsheet so I can update and alphabetize a little more efficiently. So, of course, typing in 400+ entries is taking a while, but I wanted you to be able to see the list, and here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12_M_foTayVLvoudwQP5ZtPdAHJfq1LSHjO7goWttyM0/edit?usp=sharing

If I have spelled your library's name wrong, missed your town, or did not include your full dates of participation (usually that's because I didn't have a direct communication from you that year), please do not hesitate to let me know. If you don't see your 2015 status, it's because I haven't added that data in yet, so don't worry. I'm only part way through the 'c' states, so you'll see the sheet grow bit by bit.

Thanks, everyone!
Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. So, if I'm on the list I am registered? Tisha @ Rensselaer Library

    ReplyDelete