Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekend welcomes!

There are so many of you to welcome with SUCH wonderful ideas! (I started writing comments on how much I want to attend each library's celebration. I really love each of your celebrations so, so much). I think* I have everybody up to date and any additions or corrections, but please comment and let me know if I didn't. Some of these have required research to establish the name or proper title of your town/city, so let's hope my librarian skills didn't fail me!

A note for the catalogers ... I have started organizing libraries by town name if it is not the name of their library. This is not yet consistent on the blog, but probably will be ... um ... before next year :) Thus, check for your library under its name OR its town name if they are different.

Welcome to...

Marion Public Library in Marion, Ohio
Cortland Free Library, Cortland, NY 
Portsmouth Public Library in Portsmouth NH - Welcome back!
Mattapoisett Free Public Library, Mattapoisett, Massachusetts
Effingham Public Library, Effingham, NH
Hall Memorial Library in Northfield, NH
Marysville Public Library from Marysville, OH
Rockford Carnegie Library in Rockford, OH 
The Plum Lake Library in Sayner, WI, 
The Central Library in the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System 
Mentor Public Library in Mentor, Ohio
Bossard Memorial Library in Gallipolis, OH 
Walworth-Seely Public Library in Walworth New York 
Peters Township Public Library (PA?)
Sioux City Public Library (IA)
Scotland County Memorial Library in Laurinburg, NC
Reuben Hoar Library in Littleton, MA
Fairview Public Library in Margaretville, NY
Pequot Library, CT - Welcome welcome back! 

The Essential Club Free Library in Canaseraga, New York

Way, way over 414 libraries and counting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment