Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2nd Annual Prize Drawing

Okay, I am almost afraid to see what happens after I post this, but here goes. I am hereby announcing our official Take Your Child to the Library Day Prize Drawing. To win a prize for your library that I will mail to you, you need to do two, relatively painless things.

1. Post (on our Facebook page, preferably) a link to a website that publicizes your library's TYCTTLD events ... so we know how awesome you are! If you don't have Facebook, skip this step, because it's harder to see comments on the blog.
2. Fill out this Google Form so I know where to send your prize:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dERnQ0k3bnBLZEZoOGNoZ1ppLUFxM1E6MQ

The due date for entries is Sunday, January 27 at midnight. I will put everyone's entries into a library tote bag and pick as many winners as I can find prizes. I know I have some music CDs at least. If you have items you want to donate as prizes, PLEASE, message me on the blog http://takeyourchildtothelibrary.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment